Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Want to Do Work, Therefore I Blog

In twitter form this time, ein li koach. (I have no strength)


After iROCi Freedom and before New York, I watched all six seasons of WEEDS. I felt purposeless at the end of season six.

New York: drive with Mama and Barbara, chill with grandparents, see Moss, pick up MEIR!

With Meir: Cornell Art Gallery, Ground Zero, Greenwich Village, Subways, Buses, Restaurants, Football on TV, Basketball on TV, Shabbat in Queens, Synagogue with no doors or windows or congregants, Walks in the cold, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, reunion with Nativers and SHOSH!, Natural History Museum with Shira and Tyler

Worrying about the storm, bus canceled, worry more, book a train

Rochester: sledding, snow man fail, snow fort success, Wegmans, Chelsea, Julia, Julia, Stephanie, Shabbat at Beth El, Walking walking walking, cookie baking (twice!)

Rush week: Meir gets hooked on Weeds while I SHMOOZE, KISS ASS, SCREAM, DANCE, WALK, WAIT, FREEZE, SMILE, LAUGH, OMG ME TOO!, MY MAJOR, MY GRADE, MY ACTIVITIES, I'M JEWISH, GAP YEAR, ISRAEL, HEADBANDS, ALPHABETICAL ORDER, MAKE UP, FUN, GIRLS, LAUGH, SMILE, FREEZE.

Shabbat at Cornell: Potluck dinner at the Center for Jewish Living, finally some normal conversation, Meir makes friends with Jews, everyone chills out, L'chaim!, potluck lunch, more normal conversation

Bids: I requested a bid from Kappa Delta and was given a bid. We have had two events so far and I like the girls! Very nice and cool and interesting! I would go so far as to say the LEAST sorority-like sorority on campus. Pleased pleased!

School Begins: Hillel board, Calc, Bio, Hebrew, Civil Rights Movement, Social Gerontology. Friends, homework, forms, appointments with my counselor. Meir left on Wednesday morning and has returned to beautiful Los Angeles weather.

Weather: cold, snowy, and now 30 feels balmy. But pretty! Thank goodness for my SNOWBOOTS!

Life: eventful, emotional, exciting, friends, work, school, teachers, new faces, old faces, Shabbat, missing people, meeting people.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment