Sunday, September 25, 2011

Those who can, sleep. Those who cannot, blog.

It is past midnight and I have a prelim in Human Biology and Evolution tomorrow (what up lactase promoter sequence mutations) but there is just oh so much excitement in my life that I cannot sleep!

What is all this excitement, you ask? Wellllllll

1. I might appear on MTV across from sex columnist Dan Savage
2. Kappa Delta just announced that I have TWO WEEKS to find THREE GIRLS attractive Jewish dates for date night
3. I changed my profile picture today (thanks Rachies!) and I've been refreshing my facebook frequently in the hopes of receiving positive feedback
4. I have 5 classes tomorrow, including a lab, and an E-Board meeting for Hillel, and lab makes me nervous
5. When I say lab makes me nervous, I actually mean that my blood pressure remains in the "heavy workout zone" for approximately an hour after the chemistry has been completed and cleaned up
6. I am simply not ready for it to be October
7. I need to learn my Torah portion for Rosh Hashanah!
8. I've selected my wedding song (but not the person I'm wedding)...hope my groom likes Rascal Flatts
9. I went to see "Midnight in Paris" with Adina on Saturday and we sat in the couple's seat in the non-profit indie movie theater
10. I've attended so many meetings in the last week my head is going to explode--enough with the opinions, people! If you feel strongly about things and have many opinions, do what I do. Get a blog and shove the link in everyone's face LATER, don't talk your face off at a meeting when everyone's got shit to do
11. I attended Sammy Date Night last night (thanks for taking me, Andrew!) and it was exciting because....I ATE SALMON AND I DIDN'T HATE IT! I even put salmon on the fork with mashed potatoes all at the same time and it was BETTER than each of those things on their own! Wow!!

Eleven seems like a pretty solid number so I'm going to end it here and hope that my cyber rant has alleviated my mind from the burden of trying to sort out all of the excitement in my life.

Laila tov

No comments:

Post a Comment