Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This week

has been my first week back at Cornell and RA training. So much to do, so little time. Here are the highlights:

I met my new co-staff and boss!

I had Shabbat dinner at Rav Ami's and Eliana's with their friends who were visiting from Israel. The calm buzz of intelectual energy in the room was palpable. We also had a delicious spinach/basil soup!

I made lots of friends with other RA's...really good people who care a lot about Cornell and the students who go here!

I was a cohort leader and I got to guide seven other RA's through the training process!

I helped Rudy move in and was rewarded with delicious dinner and wine at Madeline's!

I saw Beasts of the Southern Wild and I will literally never be the same again.

I started seeing friends I have missed dearly and deeply. How wonderful to be back at Cornell!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment