Monday, March 8, 2010

This is the way I live

stack my money lay low and chill, no need to work hard that's the way I feel

Just kidding!!!!! That's part of a song, sillies. Anyway, this is the way I lived today:

I walked to school and saw two donkeys and two women on the way.
I taught English one-on-one with nice kids and they were really funny and we read a short version of Dorian Gray, and then I got out at a nice 12:45 pm.
I walked to the lake with Joshy and it took a really long time but it was beautiful and the lake was so full! We saw more donkeys, lots of wild dogs, and even a flock of sheep on the way!
I took pictures of things in Yerucham partly for me and partly for the website that I'm working on, and it made me really appreciate the beauty here.
I hung out at the apt with my girls and watched An Education, which was a creepy movie but also really good with good actors.
We ate uncooked brownies and cooked raviolis for dinner, in that order.
I met Stacie and friends at the youth hostel down the street and we met up with the boys and then we all hung out in the boys' apartment and the park and it was super fun.

Life, I love you, all is groovy!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have more to do in your days soon. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she wil Elyse. These sorts of lazy days are lots of fun, and as the years go on, they get rarer and rarer. The key is to appreciate them as they happen. I have specific memories of days such as these that I consciously decided I would remember, and I do, and I am so grateful for them.

    Jordana, these sorts of days are just delicious! Impress them in your memory, so that you can recall them as needed on some hectic, crazy day in your future. Trust me! They will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete