Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneak Preview

I don't have time for all this now, but here's what you can get excited for, especially if you're one of my new readers waiting for a shoutout:

-Rachel, Dylan, and Jason go through Jordana's past
-Mom visits
-Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is the funniest show I've ever seen
-Adina is a star
-I go home to see my kitties for the night
-I try to quit Banquets and my boss unquits me
-Dad visits
-We watch Trembling Before God at the CJL, like we did on NATIV!
-Salsa proves to be a huge success at ballroom dancing
-I write an autobiography in Hebrew about my lost twin brother, Nacho
-I dissect an EEL! actually a lamprey but who's counting
-OPHIR PINES PAZ.
-NIAGRA FALLS.
-GREATNESS.

now I'm going to staff Fall convention for Tzafon USY! Life is groovy!

1 comment:

  1. god bless you, and may he watch over you forever. xoxoxoxoxoxoxomimi i am so tired just reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete