Monday, July 9, 2012

Today I

got a second wind for this blog. I was daunted by the task of following up my posts about the life changing trip I went on last summer, and I didn't know how to transition back to my regular life. I have decided to try to record just one memory, story, landmark, or fact in each post. I want to record the mundane occurrences that, when put together, make up a life that I'll want to remember.


Today I tried to boil eggs but it didn't go so well. One cracked as soon as I put it in the pan and then somewhere in the middle of the cooking, the flame went out. The kitchen had a lot of gas in it. Whoops. And then I overcooked them so it was hard to peel the shells off. I ate them though. Salt will fix anything.

2 comments:

  1. so happy to see the blog is back. so sorry that I was never able to convince you to learn basic survival skills. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete