Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tonight I

was ALMOST too tired to blog. But I pulled it together for the sake of my adoring fans.

I just want to highlight one snapshot in my life, from yesterday night:

I was at a bar with a nice boy. We got onto the dangerous topic of politics (he's a libertarian...I stumbled through an explanation of my beliefs in an attempt to not sound as much like the raving liberal I am), which led us to farm subsidies (naturally) which led this Economics major to pull out two cocktail straws and tell me to imagine an x and y axis.

He then proceeded to create a supply and demand curve with the drink straws, adding a third straw to represent the shift in supply that occurs when farmers are paid by the government by the bushel.

I was reminded just how much I LOVE BEING IN COLLEGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment