Saturday, July 10, 2010

Al Kol Eileh

Shabbat made me miss everything. I missed my Wheels bus, I missed Pilgrimage, I missed high school, I missed skating, I missed Rochester, I missed my car, I missed my family, I missed my pets, I missed Israel and Nativ more than I can describe.

Every song a memory. It killed me to sing the slow Shabbat songs, but it was so beautiful and the kids look so angelic when they sing them too.

It was a long, hard day. Except for those few moments when the kids were singing the slow and calm songs, they were little demons. Tali and I let loose by crashing a wedding at the hotel and then we made Power Rangers outfits for Yom Super which is happening tomorrow. Woohoo!

Laila tov.

Bless the sting and bless the honey
Bless the bitter and the sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment