Monday, July 5, 2010

Amurrica

Shalom from Sioux Falls, South Dakota!

Today, we rose early, davened at Camp Chi, ate a delicious breakfast there, slept soundly on the bus for several hours, went to the Spam Museum in Minnesota, and then finally arrived in Sioux Falls, where we did laundry and improv games.

It was a fun day, and I got a lot of much needed rest on the bus. The kids were loud, but it's always good when they're having fun. They are coupling off by this point and it's very interesting to see, like a social experiment. So far it's pretty light, which is nice for staff members.

Other than that, all I can say is that I'm enjoying myself a lot, trying to eat healthy and stay clean, hanging with my co counselors and starting to get very close with some of the kids. We have a good bunch!

Laila tov!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to be such a mother, but how hard could it be to stay clean when you are in a hotel room every night :-) Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. did you see Mt. Rushmore?

    ReplyDelete