Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WAHHHH VICTORY IS MINE!!!

At long last, I finally have a SCHEDULE!

I am a full-time enrolled student at Cornell University. Instead of only being signed up for three classes, two of which were at the same time, I am currently signed up for:

1. Self Taught Bio (weekly quizzes, you do the rest yourself, plus it's a year long course)
2. Nutrition, Health, and Society
3. Human Development Infancy and Childhood
4. Writing About Literature-Telling Stories
5. Elementary Modern Hebrew III (that's right, I placed into the THIRD semester of Hebrew!!! I am scared that it's going to kick my butt, but I've heard suuuuch amazing things about the professor that I have to do it)
6. Ballroom Dancing with my bff Joe D from USY!!!!!!!

I am going to be a doctor!!! WOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment